Life continues past the months of June, July, and August and so must the counselors of Day Camp.

12.05.2005

lark's life

school is drawing to a close and i'm hoping that i'll pass my classes- yeah i can't believe i'm having issues in my geography 101 class and my 200 level spanish- never leave core requirements to the end! it's been snowing up here for about a week so beautiful! although, now the rain has returned and it's all melting away!

tomorrow my mom officially becomes mayor of concord- i called home today, she's so cute- truly pumped and well it's kinda weird.

9 Comments:

Blogger Daff said...

How much snow did you get up there? Bellingham had that lame amount where it wasn't enough to have fun it but was enough to make the roads kinda nasty and miserable to walk in. Plus when you don't use any heat it gets pretty freakin cold in your house.

11:51 PM

 
Blogger Dr. Love said...

maybe you can talk to your mom about "expanding my education merits from DVC", you know... getting some of my general ed out of the way. hmmmmmmmmmmmmm?

12:23 AM

 
Blogger Michael K. said...

I had a guitar stolen while I was in Concord, once. I blame your mom, Lark.

12:37 AM

 
Blogger Dan Meyer said...

That's badass, Larky. I mean about your mom, not about you failing intro to maps and all. How's your dad feel about, y'know, I dunno. You know?

6:41 AM

 
Blogger Spiffer said...

That's sweet Lark! Hey, I know a girl who lives down the street from you named Ashley Schneider. She's a couple of years younger than you, but she knows you. Ha! I know two people from the Concord/WC area and they live dwon the street from eachother. Kinda like how Bru bear is the only girl I know in Mountain View, but I know her neighbor Matt. Pretty wei-rrrrd....

8:49 AM

 
Blogger Collie said...

Ahh yes. BC. where 6 months out of the year you live in a constant state of drizzle.

Who's the the prof for SPAN? That's opne of the things I miss from TWU...spanish classes.

10:59 AM

 
Blogger Ryan Sears said...

OH Gator, you know he likes it. It's like calling your wife "Dr. _______," it's kinda hot. Congrats for your mom Larky.

12:10 PM

 
Blogger Ryan Sears said...

Phd's aren't doctors, really. Sorry bru.

4:35 PM

 
Blogger annie said...

Yes they are.

11:12 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home