Life continues past the months of June, July, and August and so must the counselors of Day Camp.

2.24.2006

Funny Letters...

My Mom's 1st grade class wrote me letters on the computer thanking me for giving them The Giving Tree for Valentines day. She sent the notes but didn't correct the spelling. I found them to be hilarious, and I hope they remind y'all of the summer. Enjoy...

Dear Collie Fakx for the buk the Giving Tree

Dear Collie from Mia wen are you going to come back to acme elmentre School. I like the Giving tree it is a good Book to me I hope you cume back soon

Dear collie I no that you Like to read a Lot. Maddy

Der Collie I Am reding A LeveL 10 now And I can red chaptr BooKS from corrina to collie.

Daer, Collie theak you for The Giving Tree. Rowan

Collie I like you! To Collie from Emily

Dear Cllie I rele liked PE becuz it was fun. I hope you come back becuz you are funny.


Dear collie Thak yuw for the book (EF).

Taink you for the Givin chree. From noah to Collie

Der collie I have fun at soolw From corByN

Rico to Collie I like to play PE whith you Collie

LaRK DRe collie I like your BooK

JordyN Collie I hop yow r grat

To ColE you are a BEh FEND FuM BrittNEy

13 Comments:

Blogger Spiffer said...

Awwwsum! Thas graat!

6:26 PM

 
Blogger Alisa Marie said...

wow, emily has skills. what a cutie!

10:38 PM

 
Blogger Matthew K. said...

that just made my already great day that much better.

10:39 PM

 
Blogger Alisa Marie said...

thanks for the giggle!

10:41 PM

 
Blogger Dr. Love said...

So, did you have to break poor Emily's heart?

Chilly-Are you trying to hook me up with one of your friends? Sorry, I'm out of the game.

~Spidey

8:59 AM

 
Blogger Dan Meyer said...

DER CoLLLIE Y R UY NAMED LIKE A DOGGIE *scribbly heart* G8R

12:45 PM

 
Blogger Collie said...

Dear Child Gator,

I am actually named after a gangster. Do you know what a gangster is? It is a bad, bad man who kills people who seem like smart-asses. So, seeing after I am named after someone like that, maybe you should watch your implications... got it?

9:43 PM

 
Blogger alexandra said...

hahah... watch your back gator, frodo's comin to getcha. :)

3:09 AM

 
Blogger venessa said...

hey frodo, watch your language, we don't say "smart" on this blog.

no really i loved your response, go get him tiger.

12:45 PM

 
Blogger Alisa Marie said...

haha.. i can always count on you guys for some clever laughs!!!!

2:40 PM

 
Blogger Dr. Love said...

Frodo, you have never been funnyer in my eyes than in the last 10 seconds that I read that.

I agree go get 'em,
~Spidey

2:57 PM

 
Blogger Dan Meyer said...

Okay I give up. Which gangster are you named after?

6:28 PM

 
Blogger Ryan Sears said...

hahaha

(I really did laugh out loud. This is a funny conversation.)

11:58 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home