Life continues past the months of June, July, and August and so must the counselors of Day Camp.

2.22.2006

soo umm..

Seeing how well you guys praying for frodo worked, I figured I'd make a post. I got a call today from Peet's and had a phone interview and have a real interview wed. I'd like to have a job with an income and stuff, so if you guys are on speaking terms with Jesus, throw one up for me. please.

Also, the SB/LA trip is all twisted now. Basically, tomorrow I leave for SB, I am spending the night there, leaving the next day for LA, staying the night and then going back to SB for a couple nights. So I'll definitely have time to see people who are in SB. I am down to meet up with anyone in LA and I can call you once I am down there and tell you where I am. Just meeting for coffee or something would be great. My number is 5103010450 for any of you who feel like calling me. I do believe I have all of you who previously left a message, but you can repost em just to make sure.

-Sushi

edit: we're staying in the silver lake/hollywood area. iunno where that is, then again, i have no idea where anything in socal is. here's to hoping you guys not only know where that is, but also live there.

12 Comments:

Blogger Ryan Sears said...

i live right there. you had better call me. you have my number. if you don't: 714-342-9983

10:05 PM

 
Blogger Spiffer said...

...too bad you're not coming to SD, but I guess I don't have any cash to blow anyways. Oh, but I do "owe you one" for the K&N air filter cleaner you loaned me at the end of summer, remember?

4:57 PM

 
Blogger alexandra said...

i'm at apu

and so is who... i'm guessing.
and amy is. for sure.
and so is caitlin.

6:40 PM

 
Blogger Spiffer said...

thanks for notifying me you're in so-cal, Squirrelly!

12:29 AM

 
Blogger alexandra said...

i decided to get a plane ticket yesterday. spiffer, i would delight in seeing you if it so works out. you're a favorite of mine, i do say.

2:09 AM

 
Blogger alexandra said...

but then again, you went up to santa cruz, which means you were in nor cal and didn't holler. thanks for the notification yourself. punk.

2:09 AM

 
Blogger Spiffer said...

I haven't been in Santa Cruz since the staff banquet - remember I had to say good-byes right after Jav played!?!

10:07 AM

 
Blogger alexandra said...

ahhhh i see... i thought your valentine's day excursion with bob was saying you'd been in nor cal. forgiven. you had to have come come for christmas. :) and i love ya spiffer, im messsin.

10:04 AM

 
Blogger Spiffer said...

I was home for 6 busy days before Christmas but then in Mississippi the day after and until break was over. : (

12:38 PM

 
Blogger Dr. Love said...

Spiff, do you hate nor-cal?

1:33 PM

 
Blogger Spiffer said...

Sorry Spidey, So-Cal is where I have to be right now. I can't come up because I don't have time or money. The cost/benefit lacks the marginal utility needed for a trip up. But I am learning Farsi online if that makes you happy. And I saw Bruin ten minutes ago. Tear.

9:42 PM

 
Blogger Dr. Love said...

You always know how to make me feel better.

~Spidey

P.s. Yum, Yum...Oh Spiff your tears taste sooooo good. mmmmmmm (For Fish)

2:54 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home