Life continues past the months of June, July, and August and so must the counselors of Day Camp.

6.06.2006

driving, driving and more driving

Hey everyone, Just wanted you guys to know that I'm leaving North Bend tomarrow at 4:30 or 5 in the AM to come to Mount Hermon. It's a long drive so everyone can pray for a smooth and safe ride. Also, if any of you want to give me a call so I can talk to someone besides myself that would be cool. I have towatch my minutes though so Verizon customers, as long as you want but any others I will keep it short. Also, service goes in and out but yeah... you guys get the point. Hope everyone is good!

1 Comments:

Blogger Dan Meyer said...

Yeah! Uhn! Verizon! Tuesday's outta the country so I basically have no freaking idea what to do with my cell phone now. I'm definitely looking you up, buddy.

(Unless I forget, in which case you should call me.)

5:09 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home