Life continues past the months of June, July, and August and so must the counselors of Day Camp.

3.30.2007

From my sister:

Good Evening All!

I spoke with Mom a few times today. She is at Kaiser for the next week or so. Don't worry though, this was a scheduled thing! She is having the port put in her arm on the 30th early morning. Please pray for her. She is a little frightful of it. It is suppose to be an easy operation, but with everything that has gone on with her recently she is not liking the idea of it. She is also very bored there and can't wait to go home.

Please just say a prayer for her. Help ease her mind and give her peace.

She does have an appointment lined up with the kidney transplant people to get the process started for a new kidney. This is a lengthy process, but she is excited to get it started. Her doctors are all hopeful that the kidneys will come back because they are improving.

Thanks so much and if you have any questions please E-mail.

Here is her direct number to her room: (707) 651-3051

Blessings,
Betsie

Me again: I normally forward stuff to people but this is kinda big, so I just thought it would be more progressive (prayer wise) if I just blogged it up.

Also, after Mom goes in to get the kidney process started. I'm going to go in and get my kidney's looked at for compatibility. As we draw closer to the potential knife...well I'm kinda freaking out a little. Pray for that too guys.

Fish- My Bruins are better!...not really...

~Spidey

1 Comments:

Blogger Spiffer said...

Good luck, Spidey. I hope they don't need your kidney. Keep me posted on how it's going.

8:12 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home