Life continues past the months of June, July, and August and so must the counselors of Day Camp.

3.25.2007

umm, santa cruz here i come?

So this is my last semester at community college and I've been waiting on all the apps that I sent out a few months back. I got into SF state right away, but all the UC's have been taking their sweet time on my decision. That is until last week when UC Santa Cruz told me I'm good enough for them. So Gator, Rudy, Muppet (umm, anyone else who lives there...) if Berkeley and LA don't want me, then I just might be in your general neighborhood. Still holding out for Cal mainly though, but it's a pretty long shot, so SC is looking like the most likely option. On a similar note, this will mean that I am going to have to find a living situation down there eventually, so keep your ears out for me.

8 Comments:

Blogger Dr. Love said...

F**k you Matt! *uc* you! ...anyone else? I hope you get hit by a bus on your birthday!

12:43 AM

 
Blogger venessa said...

what!!!!!!!!!!!!! yeah!!!!!!!!!!!

2:53 PM

 
Blogger Spiffer said...

Go Banana slugs! Go Sushi!

2:58 PM

 
Blogger Dan Meyer said...

I am a stabbing robot.

3:08 PM

 
Blogger Matthew K. said...

hah, i knew i was missing someone. SPIDEY, maybe if you shared residency with the others mentioned, then i would've remembered. seriously, my bad.

and gator? wtf mate.

11:05 PM

 
Blogger Dr. Love said...

The 3's company house is very stingy about whom they let in.

1:06 AM

 
Blogger venessa said...

why the bitterness spidey? you would think that we kicked your baby puppy. your always welcome...we just may not be home seeing that we have jobs and some of us have to commute....geez.

3:10 AM

 
Blogger Michael K. said...

Damn: Gator's string of 30 Rock references has me spitting milk.

11:53 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home