Life continues past the months of June, July, and August and so must the counselors of Day Camp.

3.22.2007

I am in!


Nova I would love to see a picture of your new look (with the marker on the face), and Rudy don't throw up in the mouth just let it all out. Jav, I like the effort, and good luck with school. I think you are at one of the best schools, keep up the good work. Spidey, love the look. Spiff, what you up to these days? Frodo, I will see you tomorrow. Fish, I would really enjoy an updated picture of you doing your thing. Gator, miss ya and love your new work. I hope all is well with everyone, and let God work through you everyday.






24 days left.....

4 Comments:

Blogger Spiffer said...

Good to hear from you! My 'stache is gone, but it was just like yours! Now my hair is just like yours. I chopped the top and axed the burns (not Sarah Burns). All is well. I only have Fall semester left and I'm done with college and wayyyy in debt. Where are you living these days? If I had some gas money, I'd visit, but I don't.

10:05 PM

 
Blogger Collie said...

By the way Jon, you are a lousy cheater. That's not from march, that's from when you went jumping out of an airplane.

3:59 PM

 
Blogger Alisa Marie said...

hhahaa, you got sold out jon!

ps- are you so excited you could pee!!! I mailed my card in yesterday!

11:17 AM

 
Blogger venessa said...

dear fish,
please don't grow a stache and post it up on the net. it will effecct my campaign negatively.
sincerely,
Barack Obama
(oh and ignore the "rudy said..." she was cool enough to let me log in under her name, eventhough i have the power to do whatever the h%$ i want.)

3:15 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home