Life continues past the months of June, July, and August and so must the counselors of Day Camp.

2.12.2007

ummmm

So I finished my homework just now. I sit back in my chair and think about what I have to do next.

Then I realized the homework I've just completed is due on Tuesday. Most of my other classmates haven’t started on it yet. Then I realized that I don't have any HW for the rest of the week. I finished it all early. Then a since of what I can only describe as "dread" came over me. "What am I going to do all week"? What do you do when you’re "to do" list is done? I'm serious. Has anyone else experienced this? Or am I just coming across as "show offish", (which I feel I am).

Anyone?

~Spider-Man

10 Comments:

Blogger Spiffer said...

Try this:

1. Cross the street without a counselor
2. Chew gum and candy
3. Throw rocks and sticks can be dangerous
4. Talk while a counselor is talking
5. Lean on the fence

11:35 AM

 
Blogger Casey said...

6. Teepee gator house

11:51 AM

 
Blogger Collie said...

Repeat step 6 often.

1:55 PM

 
Blogger venessa said...

7. go through the blog and correct grammar. i am always down for that.

2:02 PM

 
Blogger Casey said...

*ahem* gator's house...(give me a break! I'm a pe major!)

2:45 PM

 
Blogger Dan Meyer said...

Last time I blanked a to-do list was, I dunno, like eighth grade.

4:18 PM

 
Blogger Dr. Love said...

If this keeps up into next week, I'm getting a second job.

6:12 PM

 
Blogger Michael K. said...

You're not show-offish Spidey, just bored. Gator, on the other hand, flexing his tight, defined schedule, well now, that guy definitely has a bit of the show-off in him.



Wasn't 8th grade the last time you could see your feet w/o binoculars, my freakishly tall groomsman?

1:36 AM

 
Blogger Michael K. said...

As for actual advice, Spidey: sit down w/ a pen and paper and write a new to-do list, not one based around school, though. Keep in mind that a good to-do list should motivate you to do more things than it has on it. At least that's my opinion.

8:40 AM

 
Blogger alexandra said...

do my homework!

8:59 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home