Life continues past the months of June, July, and August and so must the counselors of Day Camp.

1.26.2007

Happy 500


I just wanted to post the 500th blog entry! I just want to thank everyone who made this possible:
Gator- For creating the Blog. I couldn't have done it without you because if there was no you there wouldn't have been the DC blog, which means no one could have posted.
Everyone else- For Posting so we could reach 500. I love you guys
Al Gore- For creating the Internet

Hope everyone is doing good and I love you all.

8 Comments:

Blogger venessa said...

do you get a prize if your the 501st person to blog?

2:33 PM

 
Blogger Alisa Marie said...

no rudy, just really cool rounded numbers. way to go daff. I'm surprised gator hadn't figured that out yet!

5:12 PM

 
Blogger Dan Meyer said...

I don't care why Samuel L. Jackson's on the blog. I'm grateful and I just don't care.

5:34 PM

 
Blogger Ryan Sears said...

Pretty much - this is hilarious. I blame Al Gore for global warming so it's nice to see he's getting credit for other stuff too.

11:01 PM

 
Blogger Daff said...

JUICE! That was a good one. DEEP BLUE SEA. Tha ate me! a f%*#IN shark ate me!!!

11:31 AM

 
Blogger Spiffer said...

Why was Daff the first one to figure out the 500th post thing?

Geez, I've been slacking on this blog, but life has been boring.

"It'll get you DRUNK!" (Samuel L. Jackson)

12:34 PM

 
Blogger Dr. Love said...

I envy you spiff.

5:18 PM

 
Blogger alexandra said...

this is absolutely hysterical. i'm doing online classes in a coffeeshop and i laughed out loud. i'm so glad i'm friends with you people.

10:53 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home