Life continues past the months of June, July, and August and so must the counselors of Day Camp.

1.03.2007

Proof There Is a God

Daff lost Isse No and had to pee his pants.



Daff stepped in a lot of poop.



Daff found his flight took off without him earlier that morning.



A Southwest flight told Daff he hadn't actually missed his flight.



Yeah, that was a great time, and not just the parts where Daff suffered. If you want to share photos on Flickr, then login and go here. Click "Join This Group." Then go to any of your photos and click on "Send to Group" above the photo. I reckon you've got it from there.

11 Comments:

Blogger Spiffer said...

Could we get a group flikr where we all have the password to add photos at our will?

1:49 AM

 
Blogger Dan Meyer said...

Er ... am I imagining that last paragraph there? I'm going crazy clearly.

8:41 AM

 
Blogger Spiffer said...

I'm stupid.

PS - that Midlake album is sweet, listened to it three times.

11:51 AM

 
Blogger venessa said...

it was more like, someone or something pooped on daff's shoe. hahahaha.

5:14 PM

 
Blogger Daff said...

Ha Ha.

8:03 PM

 
Blogger Daff said...

Oh yeah, everyone needs to post pics because I didn't.

8:07 PM

 
Blogger Dan Meyer said...

Looks like you guys were a lot of talk about sharing photos on flickr. Can't say I'm too surprised. Fun idea anyway.

9:22 AM

 
Blogger dana said...

Daff, seriously please do the first for the talent show this summer.
Think about it, you know you want to.

1:00 PM

 
Blogger Andrea said...

yeah it was my idea- but i didn't take any pictures so i'm hoping to get them from you all!!!
Muppet??? Rudy???Snaps??

12:05 PM

 
Blogger venessa said...

so i added muppets pictures to the group....there was a lot so i tried to stick with the ones that were all of me....hahahhah joking.

1:39 PM

 
Blogger Melinda said...

ha ha ha!!! I saw all of these WONDERFUL events!! All I have to say is WONDERFUL! I almost peed' my pants watching!! wheew!

12:46 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home