Life continues past the months of June, July, and August and so must the counselors of Day Camp.

12.16.2006

i saw frodo awhile go, he came to my desk it was a special moment...on american thanksgiving- it reminded me that i was embarking on a fifth thanksgiving away from family. the students are all in super study mode while i sit at my desk and watch them all leave for christmas- it makes me want to bang my head on my desk and just go home! soon enough, i tell myself soon enough. and it's too late and i'm too tired to spell check this- see you soon!

5 Comments:

Blogger Spiffer said...

When does the Lark fly south for Christmas?

8:43 AM

 
Blogger Dr. Love said...

I hate to harp, but I need about 6 to 10 more photos from 06. I'm going to add music soon any request?

And sham do you have old school stuff (pre 02)

Mom had a blockage that was in her heart that went to her hand. It was good that they got it out cause they not only don't have to worry about her heart but they saved her hand.

Sorry to play piggy back post, but I didn't want to start a whole new thread.

10:04 AM

 
Blogger Hula said...

imogen heap’s goodnight and go
azure ray’s leap year
sia’s breathe me
city on a hill’s beautiful scandalous night

12:42 PM

 
Blogger Dr. Love said...

>Everyone: She's breathing on her own and is going into surgery. Her survival rate has gone from 50% to about 85ish% if the surgery goes well. Uhgg!

>Hula: I'm totally using beautiful scandalous night but for 05'.

>Mikey: Don't you have a CD of you singing above mentioned song? Can I use it?

2:44 PM

 
Blogger Alisa Marie said...

BACK ON SUBJECT: Larky glad you're coming home soon. just a little bit more! I went to a hockey game yesterday and sang oh canada. I thought of you, and said a little prayer.

1:53 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home