Life continues past the months of June, July, and August and so must the counselors of Day Camp.

12.05.2006

Send Pic por favor

I need everyone to send me about 5 of there favorite pictures from day camp.

>You can send pics not taken during the summer, but they must only contain day camp alum or "honorary members" ie. Chris Morris, Sushi, Gator's Mom, ect.

>Feel free to send as many pics as you want, but realize that some may be cut if I have too much of the same stuff.

>Black mail pics such as this:

Are great to send.

>Pray I can get this done by New Years.

10 Comments:

Blogger Dr. Love said...

I'm making a slideshow for daycamp. I'm hoping to do years (around) 2001- current (depends on how many pics I get from last summer).

11:21 AM

 
Blogger annie said...

I LOVE that Spidey is the only person in the world that has a bad picture of me, and he just loves to take any opportunity to post it. Thanksalot.

11:46 AM

 
Blogger Jonathan said...

where do I send the pictures?

1:38 PM

 
Blogger venessa said...

hey shannon, with your permission can i send the one of you flying the kite? heheheh

1:43 PM

 
Blogger Dr. Love said...

spideyland03@hotmail.com

Nessa- You'd better!

Sham- Thanks. I think your great too.

3:29 PM

 
Blogger Dr. Love said...

Shammon sent some in. Who's next/awesome?

1:05 AM

 
Blogger venessa said...

can you give me a little more time, a couple of days, i kinda have a lot on plate these days. but ill send some in.

and the kite pocture is safe shannon...i just wanted a response hehehehe...if only you all could see this picture...

12:17 PM

 
Blogger Dr. Love said...

k booty. I need 02 and 06 stuff if anyone got's it.

Thanks to Dana for 06 stuff

Thanks for prayers,

~Spider-da-man

10:13 PM

 
Blogger Dr. Love said...

01 stuff would be grand as well..

10:14 PM

 
Blogger Melinda said...

Ding Fries are Duuuuuhhhn! I love shannon.

12:43 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home