Life continues past the months of June, July, and August and so must the counselors of Day Camp.

12.26.2006

Just In



The past three-weeks has been crazy for me. I finished my thesis paper turned it in and then slept for a day. The next day I finally graduated from Azusa Pacific. Worked everyday for 8 to 10 hours selling snowboards to little crappy rich kids until Christmas Eve. Drove home to spend Christmas in San Francisco with my Aunt and grandmother. Now I am back home in Hanford waiting for my brother to get here so my family can open gifts. With all this said I wanted to let you all know Kristin and I will be spending new years with our brothers and sisters in Mt. Hermon. We will be driving up on the morning of the 31st. Its going to be great to see everyone!

Gator- do you need me to write you that info or am I going to miss it?

5 Comments:

Blogger Alisa Marie said...

Congrats my brother on your graduation! I'm so proud.... dang it all. Kristin finally gets to come to new years... and i can't go. the whole world must be against me.

5:07 PM

 
Blogger Collie said...

That's right...that's me in your picture. Can't wait to see you.

5:08 PM

 
Blogger Dan Meyer said...

Nah don't sweat it, just enjoy bein' gradjamated.

7:36 PM

 
Blogger Spiffer said...

Uh, huh. Everyone's coming but Chilly. Tad, if you're there you'd better bring Chilly up! Come on, I thought I scored points with you with the whole wedding cookie thing!

2:20 PM

 
Blogger Unknown said...

congratulations who!!! We are all so proud of you buddy!

11:02 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home