Life continues past the months of June, July, and August and so must the counselors of Day Camp.

1.13.2007

So I need to do one of my resolutions

Wedding planning is going good. Only 90 days until the wedding! For those that likes the internet I have made a wedding website.

http://www.ewedding.com/v20/welcome.php/JonathanKristin/

Other than that life has been good. When we got back, I helped kristin move, but the lady that was going to let kristin in called her and told her that she could live with her anymore. So Kristin is living with me now, on the couch. Next week she is going to house sit for a week and a half. And next week she has two interviews and I am waiting for a call back, so if people could be praying for her and I that would be great.

Oh and Thank you Gator, Muppet, and Rudy for a great New Year. The time with you all really was special.

6 Comments:

Blogger Collie said...

I will see you all the time now!!! I hope I don't get my invitation revoked.

11:00 PM

 
Blogger Alisa Marie said...

Whats you resolution? ps - i love the web site. !!!

4:24 PM

 
Blogger Jonathan said...

spiff said I need to post on the blog more. I am glad you liked it.

9:37 PM

 
Blogger Spiffer said...

I liked it too! I can't remember my resolution! Dang it! I s*ck. Cheers for Who posting!

12:43 PM

 
Blogger Daff said...

I saw the site and thought it was sweet. Cruise in Mexico looks pretty awesome and I think you and Kristin should take me! Ha Ha.
P.S. Frodo- Thanks for calling me back and hanging out while we were both in the same state!!! Us Washingtonians need to stick together.

9:53 AM

 
Blogger Dr. Love said...

Dude, that ewedding thing is awsome! Good freaking call going with that.

I loved your brothers picture. Your right he is hot! (but not as hot as ta.... done with that joke)

9:18 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home