Life continues past the months of June, July, and August and so must the counselors of Day Camp.

3.01.2007

Jagshemash!

Hey what's new, blog? Seems like all we can do these days is just keep everybody current on the going-ons of our lives so here's mine.

Life's been generous. Got a decent job and a few fun hobbies. Recently, I made a wedding album for Jav & Jayber (who, you may recall, are married now) and a big video project for Mount Hermon. I thought I'd toss those up here since most of you have been big-time supporters of my sidejob. Except for Fish, who needs to fall face-first on a rake, pronto. (Ahhh, I forgot how nice a Fish flame feels.)

Here's the album. Jagshemash!



Here's the video. High five!



I also write about teaching over at a different blog where I've already picked up a readership of a hundred-or-so and been called the worst thing to happen to the Internet. Sexy time!

Anyway, stay strong. Post a little something about yourself. I may be at camp again this summer and I hope no one thinks worse of me for it. There is an exciting horse race for director shaping up and, regardless, dc is gonna be in strong hands.

14 Comments:

Blogger Spiffer said...

High five backatcha! I'm digging the photo album a lot more than the video. I'm hiring you for sure, if you're up for it, if I ever meet a girl I want to marry.

Things are busy, but great. I just got an email back from Flip that cheered me up. I put in my application to work the DC this summer, which is up to God now. And I just finished midterms, feeling great about my grades. The sun is out, I've got a good book to read and Spring Break next week. Life is good.

I really love that album!

12:53 PM

 
Blogger Jonathan said...

Nice work, God has really given you a gift. I wish I could join you and everyone at the Mountain this summer but I am plaining to fill in is much as I can.

8:38 PM

 
Blogger Spiffer said...

Wow. I was pretty sure a post like this would resurrect the blog. Where is everybody? Caught in that "did my application get approved this summer?" tension?

7:55 PM

 
Blogger Maverick said...

g8r, i have got to say that despite spiff, you are amazing. that video is grand. if i have ever seen your work, this is it. props to you big man.
the album shots are hott too. i agree with the spiff-man that you will be getting a call by me as well. not really planning anything soon, but i have a few friends. wink, wink.
mav.

8:09 PM

 
Blogger Andrea said...

spiff i'm stoked you turned in the application and GATOR!!! AWESOME LOVE IT- I REALLY DO- can I say that you skills are incredible you have mastered the adobe suite- I assume that's what you used? wish I could have chatted more with you on Friday am...but alas! another time?

1:38 AM

 
Blogger alexandra said...

oooh... i LOVE the album. really amazing. where do you get your brushes?

9:31 AM

 
Blogger Michael K. said...

The video is pretty sweet. The album, well...we'll get 'em next time, right slugger?

2:47 PM

 
Blogger Dan Meyer said...

Lark, I used Photoshop exclusively. Illustrator stills scares me.

Snaps, designfruit.com has the best brushes around which, weirdly enough, are also free.

Everyone else, thanks, and feel free to pass that link along to your wedding photographers (looking at you, Mav and Spiff). I'm in the market.

Jav, die.

11:36 PM

 
Blogger Spiffer said...

Yes! Comments! Let's keep checking the blog like we all used to, k?

We'll see what happens, Larky!

2:11 PM

 
Blogger Ryan Sears said...

I still don't completely understand why I was so visciously called out, but whatever. And oooohhh, who's throwing their hat into the ring for director, huh? Hmm... are we doing some kind of a pool to bet on who's gonna get it?

7:33 AM

 
Blogger venessa said...

can i still participate in this bet, eventhough i already know....or would that be illicit?

10:01 AM

 
Blogger Michael K. said...

There already is a pool, Fish. It's for people who live w/i biking distance of the Pacific, though.

West Coast or Die, bitch.

2:16 PM

 
Blogger Ryan Sears said...

Ooooh... the LOVE I have for you Michael Kanbergs - it burns! Wait, or is that...>>>??? Dammit Gator; call a doctor, ok? Just do it, and don't ask any questions.

6:39 PM

 
Blogger Michael K. said...

See that folks? That's Fish completely OWNING me in the funny department. Well done, pal. We gotta' get a phone call going some time soon.

6:33 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home