Life continues past the months of June, July, and August and so must the counselors of Day Camp.

4.25.2007

or not...

So I may not be moving to Santa Cruz after all. Not because they withdrew my acceptance or anything, but because last night I got accepted by UCLA which was a definite long shot and probably an opportunity I shouldn't pass. I might be joining the ranks of Fish and Bruin now (anyone else?), but I'm still waiting to hear from Berkeley and if they let me in then I just have no idea what I'll do. SC is still an option, but I'll have to see which school offers the best program.




p.s. Gator, you know you hate life every morning when you reach in the closet for a button up shirt. You just didn't want to admit it Jav. sucka.

13 Comments:

Blogger Dan Meyer said...

Prank smarter, not harder, dork.

12:52 PM

 
Blogger Ryan Sears said...

Hollar at your UCLA! Good work Matt. Hope you figure out where you want to go (depending on Berkeley) and it's a good place for you. You can always call if you have any questions about LA or whatever. Congrats man.

6:52 PM

 
Blogger Dr. Love said...

Yeah man, good going! I hope you have the time of your life wherever you end up.

8:20 PM

 
Blogger Collie said...

The key issue in deciding between Cal and UCLA is whether you want to get ripped at basketball or football games. Good luck and congrats.

12:17 AM

 
Blogger Spiffer said...

Pray about it.

9:45 AM

 
Blogger Dr. Love said...

I disagree with Spiff.

4:53 PM

 
Blogger Melinda said...

i agree with spiff

and I dont know if matt likes sports!? : )

9:08 PM

 
Blogger Matthew K. said...

haha, yeah mr. frodo....i don't care enough about either to worry if the team is winning. but in all seriousness, i've got some thinking to do, but i'm already leaning towards la because 2 years in a pretty different environment might be just what i need. i hear from cal in 4 days though, so who knows.

10:31 PM

 
Blogger Daff said...

If I'm in LA next year we can live together and wear Tall T's everyday and play ninjas and pirates. Pirates are way cooler.

10:40 AM

 
Blogger Matthew K. said...

whoa daff...you never mentioned that you might move to la?! honestly, iunno if that city is big enough for the two of us though.

10:47 AM

 
Blogger Ryan Sears said...

Oh wow - Daff AND Sushi in LA? Ridiculous. If I ever make it back there for work, the city had better not be burned down.

12:54 PM

 
Blogger Collie said...

That's why I'm clearing out of here...

3:58 PM

 
Blogger Matthew K. said...

so cal said they hate me...i mean, they didn't want the kanbergs brothers at the same school. racists. anyway, ucsc or ucla? iunno.

11:36 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home