Life continues past the months of June, July, and August and so must the counselors of Day Camp.

5.21.2007

The Way We Were

I came across this hysterical video file the other day on my computer. It's enormous and contains the following interviews, filmed during the summer of 2003:


  • Chilly By Gator
  • Fish By Chilly
  • Tuesday By Fish [3]
  • Disco By Tuesday [1]
  • Montana By Disco
  • Snorts By Montana
  • Flip By Snorts
  • Lark By Flip
  • Bruin By Lark
  • Spidey By Bruin
  • Scout By Spidey [1]
  • Rudy By Scout [1]
  • Spiff By Rudy [-1]
  • Who By Spiff
  • Crush By Who
  • Frodo By Crush [3]
  • Gator By Frodo
  • Gator By Gator [3]


The YouTube-ification process is long and annoying for these things so I reckon I'll toss up ten of them over the next ten days or weeks, whichever schedule interferes less with my work hours at Blockbuster. So you guys get to choose. Vote as often as you want for whichever ones you want to see. Voting ends 11:59PM Wednesday 23 May 2007.

(PS. In one of them one girl, who may or may not be my girlfriend, declares her intent to wed a Day Camp boy who is not, in fact, her current boyfriend. So, y'know, choose carefully and all. Right, Spiff?)

15 Comments:

Blogger Ryan Sears said...

Can I please please vote for Tuesday by Fish? It's sure to be a crowd pleasa.... I promise.

Remember how comfortable I made you, Tuesday? Ahh, the good ol' days.

12:18 PM

 
Blogger Spiffer said...

Awww, I miss that sweatshirt. After Hispanic camp, Corker's rat took a nap in the hood while we played cards. Long story short, the rat woke up and bit my ear and blood went all over the place. Boo-hoo.

*I'll be careful, G8R*

3:25 PM

 
Blogger Dr. Love said...

Bruin's question's suck. There was no good answer, everyone must understand this!

5:54 PM

 
Blogger Andrea said...

Tuesday by Fish
then continue down the list...

7:46 PM

 
Blogger venessa said...

i want to see all of them.

9:44 PM

 
Blogger Dr. Love said...

None w/ Rudy please.

10:26 PM

 
Blogger Ryan Sears said...

Am I allowed to vote again? If so, I really want to see Gator by Gator.

7:00 AM

 
Blogger venessa said...

i want all of them. that includes the ones with the man formerly known as chris henderson. im being the bigger one here spidey.

8:16 PM

 
Blogger Alisa Marie said...

gator's of me is pretty funny. but its not like i'm tooting my horn. its all the dan man.
so, instead i vote for disco by tues. because i miss her face.

10:51 PM

 
Blogger Dr. Love said...

I'm really interested in Frodo by Crush. That's my vote. I'm probably going to feel stupid for asking but; do you really work at Blockbuster Gator?

10:54 PM

 
Blogger venessa said...

montana and muppet are both voting for me and scout....as well as gator interviewing himself...and im going to toss a vot for the tuesday one where she says the perfect man

11:23 PM

 
Blogger Jonathan said...

Ok, I guess I will vote for Frodo by Crush...that guy's hilarious.

11:07 AM

 
Blogger Collie said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

10:29 PM

 
Blogger Collie said...

I guess I have two. First would be me by Crush(good times) and the other would be scout by spidey.

10:29 PM

 
Blogger Dr. Love said...

How can we see them? Are they up?

12:25 AM

 

<< Home