Life continues past the months of June, July, and August and so must the counselors of Day Camp.

5.15.2007

First Married Post

Hey guys I just wanted to say Hi and tell you guys what been happing in my life the past month and a half. First I wanted to say sorry for taking a long time to post about everything. For those of you that couldn't make it to the wedding, its cool I understand. I will give you a little recap. Got to Hanford two days before to plan. It was crazy windy and I freaked out. Spent time with family and friends. The night before got to hang out with some really cool friends that I love and I still smile today when I think of that time eating ice cream, bowling, and late night talking until 2 am. Other things happened that night but you have to prove it. The day of the wedding I got up at 6am to play golf against my father in law and I won for the first time. I had a great time with him, it was just one of my favorite things that happened that day. Then at 11:30 I got to see Kristin for the first time in the church, man was she hot!

Then we took pictures is this really cool Japanese Garden. God is so Beautiful!


Then Wedding started and a freaking fly kept bugging me up on the stage, got to take communion with Kristin and she prayed with me, and yes I cried. Then when we were waiting for Frubs to get done playing I looked out side and it was raining. I started to freak, because the reception was out side, but the crazy thing was that Kristin was not freaking out, and seeing her happy made me calm down and have fun. We had 15min of wait time and then the rain stopped and we had our party. I wanted to tell everyone thank you for staying. I know it was really cold and I am so sorry. It was really cool to see you guy s there and all the girls dancing and all the guys playing No Say to see who would dance with the girls. That was funny.... I think Daff lost but I don't think he was upset???

So we fast forward to Honney moon trip...... Cruse to the Mexican Riveria where all Mexicans speak better English than most of my students. The first day of the cruse was crazy because the boat was a rocking. Wait did I just say that......... I did. Okay, so the best thing we did on land was we swam with a 400 pound Dolphin, and it was the coolest thing.

Okay, Kristin is saying I am writing to much so I just want to tell everyone that I miss you all and going to miss you everyday in the summer. Thank you for all your prayers and support.

P.s. I just got these pictures today and I thought you might like to see them. My brother is fixing the rest so when I get them i will put them on some site so you guys could see if you want. If you have any pictures from the wedding, Kristin and I would love to see them.

5 Comments:

Blogger Daff said...

Sounds great buddy. I was wondering when you were going to post. It sounds like you had a great honeymoon and I can't wait for you visit this summer.

1:19 PM

 
Blogger Riddler said...

Who, I miss you more than Pizza My Heart. In fact, I would like to wear a shirt that says, Who My Heart.

Great pics. Miss you pal!

2:51 PM

 
Blogger Alisa Marie said...

THose pics are beautiful!!! Who, You are such a girl. Glad Kristin could make you see how fun that day was supposed to be rain or shine. By the way i froze my chilly butt off and was sick all that week. Anyone else? It was worth it.

Nice cheesy smile!

You kids get settled in your new HOME and enjoy married life. THere's Nothing like it! Love you guys!

4:56 PM

 
Blogger Collie said...

As far as the night before's activities..."admit nothing, deny everything, ask for proof".

Good times.

9:03 PM

 
Blogger Dr. Love said...

Ahhh the Burt laws.

11:48 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home