Life continues past the months of June, July, and August and so must the counselors of Day Camp.

4.29.2007

From Chi-town to La Cruz


a little update on my life.
after a b-e-a-utiful spring break trip to winter park, colorado, i decided to visit the luscious chicago, illiniois. i must say that this place is HUGE! this is just another puzzled moment i had while mapping out the town. this is all beside the fact, because more importantly is that i will be visiting my amigos in santa cruz this summer.
as most can understand, the funding for next year is looking shy, and the herm just wouldnt cut it. so, i paroused my options and ended up being hired by IBM in san jose. pretty sweet. they are giving me the flow that i will need, but most importantly, they are only 40 minutes from the best place on earth. ive been checking into transpo. and its just a couple of dollars for the one way metro trip. you can count on me stopping by for a good couple of weekends this summer. also, i would be troubled if you didnt stop by my humble abode in san jose state university to give a little shout-out.
at the end of my summer sprint, i hope to chill at the herm from august 10-14'ish *(you had better believe that i plan on teaming with you boys... daff, is this cool?). cant wait to see everyone soon... well, see you later.
mav.

3 Comments:

Blogger Spiffer said...

Sweet! You're welcome to bunk with me anytime, or pair up for Bible study groups (I still owe you one from last year).

10:15 AM

 
Blogger Race said...

mav let's be day camp groupies together :)

11:20 AM

 
Blogger Daff said...

Hmmmmmmm... I dunnnoooooo. Yeah you can hang out fo sho. Whenever, Wherever. Hope you're doing great. Did you know I was born in Chi-town? Holla at your boy!

12:41 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home