Life continues past the months of June, July, and August and so must the counselors of Day Camp.

8.12.2007

ummm i need your RSVPs!!

so, are you guys coming to my wedding??

i know camp and life are a whole lotta craziness, but it would be great if i could get a little holla back from you all!

and spidey, i've been trying to contact you, but i don't have your right number, email, address, or myspace. so, call me. or something.

and remember, if you want to come, you're invited... just let me know... please!

september 1, 2007
630 pm

6920 ravine court newcastle california 95658

1 Comments:

Blogger Spiffer said...

Sorry Snaps! I lost the invite in my school paperwork for this fall semester. I grouped them together, unfortunately. I can't make it. I'm sorry, Snaps. I'm at a huge loss of cash and time this fall. Sorry I didn't get back to you sooner. Best wishes to you and all who come!

2:18 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home