Life continues past the months of June, July, and August and so must the counselors of Day Camp.

7.13.2007

Hello Day Camp Family

How is everyone doing? I hope everyone is doing great! It’s been a while since I posted an update. For those that don’t know I got a full time job at the YMCA for Jr. high after school job, before the wedding. Well now, in the summer they asked me to help lead a Day camp program in Anaheim. It’s a fun job with fun kids, but long hours and not nice co-workers is the really crappy part of the job. Yesterday, we took the kids to the pool and as soon as I jumped in BANG I transformed into the mighty WHO with out knowing, and yelled out “ who wants to challenge the Who?” it was funny because everyone stopped and looked at me with a blank stare. It was funny. Last week my boss told me that I had to go to camp because they needed help. It was fun because it was on Catalena Island and it was with High school students. It was funny because they had the same camp songs, and same skits. The coolest thing was taking the kids snorkeling and hiking, but it never came close to Day Camp. Nothing will....



My job might be a mess, but I love the new married life. Kristin is great! Today was my first time being sick during our marriage, and she was awesome! She took care of me and even bought me chicken noodle soup. I telling you guys, you need to get one, they’re awesome!

Well before I go I just want to say I miss you all and even though I am not at day camp this summer, I still love you guys very much and still have the day camp blood in me. Oh and I set up a flicker site of some of my wedding pictures. Its http://www.flickr.com/photos/jonathanabbas/


David Beckham is in town! NOW that’s hot!


Always praying,

WHO

5 Comments:

Blogger venessa said...

come visit scuba who.

12:39 PM

 
Blogger Jonathan said...

The day is coming soon!

1:48 PM

 
Blogger Unknown said...

Wow, Who, I didn't realize how much that scuba gear makes you look fat. Advice, don't become a scuba instructor or even professional scuba diver, people may laugh behind your back. Just thought I would mention it. And I want to see you too!

9:51 AM

 
Blogger venessa said...

haha. you almost look like the first pregnant man, it doesn't really look like you mr. soccer-in-shape-guy. and i didn't mean that in a shady way.

10:20 AM

 
Blogger Casey said...

who! i miss you so much! come and visit! but it sounds like you are still having fun and making the most of things in classic who fashion. so good to hear about your summer!

4:38 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home