Life continues past the months of June, July, and August and so must the counselors of Day Camp.

6.30.2007

Day Camp 07

Hello everyone! I hope you all are having a great summer so far. I think this might be the first post I have done since last year. Sad. Sorry. I still love all of you. This is just a DC update. Summer is going great. We just took our Staff picture last week so as soon as I get a hold of it I can post it for you to see all the new couselors. Everything is going GREAT! We have a awesome staff and I hope you all come and visit this summer! This is a lame update

2 Comments:

Blogger Alisa Marie said...

not lame. just short. Glad you summer is off and running! Enjoy your summer!!!

4:17 PM

 
Blogger Ryan Sears said...

no chilly, it is lame... but at least he tried.

damn, I love you daff.

9:16 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home