Life continues past the months of June, July, and August and so must the counselors of Day Camp.

6.30.2007

Who By Spiff


Observations:
  1. One of my favorite interviews.
  2. Who is right. We kinda dominated the girls.
  3. "Can I borrow your teeth?" Man, I miss that.
Still Up For Votes:
  1. Chilly By Gator [2]
  2. Fish By Chilly
  3. Tuesday By Fish [3]
  4. Disco By Tuesday [1]
  5. Montana By Disco
  6. Snorts By Montana [3]
  7. Flip By Snorts [2]
  8. Lark By Flip [3]
  9. Bruin By Lark [1]
  10. Spidey By Bruin [1]
  11. Scout By Spidey [2]
  12. Rudy By Scout [3]
  13. Spiff By Rudy [-1]
  14. Who By Spiff [1]
  15. Crush By Who [1]
  16. Frodo By Crush [3]
  17. Gator By Frodo
  18. Gator By Gator [5]

4 Comments:

Blogger Melinda said...

Ahh I would say that this is one of my favorites too!

I half expected there to be a cut out of Tuesday pop up with a beard drawn on her! It was funny in my head cuz I could never see her with a beard! Ha Funny!

Whew!

4:18 PM

 
Blogger Jonathan said...

For one thank you gator for doing all this! Two, I miss my long hair. and three I wish I remembered the wedding lawn chant because I would of done it.



P.s. Hey guys I just wanted to tell everyone hi, and Ask for prayer this week because I am taking about 50 JR high and high school kids for camp this week for my work. We leave this morning at 6:30am for camp fox. It not day camp but it should be fun.


Oh and Daff any kind of update is a good update. It was great to see your post, praying for ya

sorry if I miss spelled anything its 3 am give me a break

3:06 AM

 
Blogger Alisa Marie said...

great interview!

Who - i was thinking the same thing about your wedding too! spiff - where were you on reminding him!

And my fav. thing about the panty raid was that Me, nessa disco and snorts got passed over because instead joining those girls to poison the boys (we knew better then that) we took that night (with bug) to play out own little prank!!! mwaa hahaha

8:44 PM

 
Blogger Ryan Sears said...

how bad is it that i just finished a long day, am having a great time watching these videos and catching up with you people, and i don't get the joke behind "can i borrow your teeth?" Wow.. I have reached a new level.

9:26 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home