Life continues past the months of June, July, and August and so must the counselors of Day Camp.

6.22.2008

Be an American...Visit Day Camp...

AMERICA!!!!
Especially from June 29th to July 1st because that's when Spidey is going to be in town, Santa Cruz town that is.

And one more thing, I'm bringing Laura Severs. Who's Laura? Well she's my girlfriend, she's pretty awesome, and I want her to meet you all while I show her around Santa Cruz and Mount Hermon.

Redding is too far!

Halla! I'll see you all soon.

~Chris Love

6 Comments:

Blogger Michael K. said...

Good God, you have a flag growing out of your head.

11:31 PM

 
Blogger Dr. Love said...

I'm just really patriotic!

9:47 AM

 
Blogger Riddler said...

But who it put there?

6:19 PM

 
Blogger Alisa Marie said...

Some people just love their county enough to get it surgically attached to their head. Well done spidey. Hey, i wish i could be there, i'm going up there for the week of July 13th or something.

10:02 AM

 
Blogger Riddler said...

Day Camp is like Narnia, eventually you get too old to visit.

I have reached that age.

Riddler out.

3:44 PM

 
Blogger Michael K. said...

Riddler, instead of going to Day Camp you should come to my house and play awesome board games. Ya!

9:12 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home