Life continues past the months of June, July, and August and so must the counselors of Day Camp.

6.14.2008

Nova!

Dear friend,
Please keep us updated on this years Day Camp! I would love to see pictures, stories, and prayer request so that I can pray for all of you throughout the summer. Have a great summer and I have one piece of advice for you to tell our new Brothers and Sisters, don't eat four hot dogs and go on fire ball its not pretty and Love Those Campers!


I also encourage all of you that still reads this blog to keep Day Camp in your prayers throughout the summer because you know what the summer can bring.


Who
1 Cor 9:24-27

3 Comments:

Blogger Casey said...

for sure! here comes the first one!

10:06 AM

 
Blogger Race said...

hey good choice of verses who :)

2:34 PM

 
Blogger Dr. Love said...

I forgot! "EAT THOSE CAMPERS"

I love Mup and Fish when they put their heads together!

8:23 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home