Life continues past the months of June, July, and August and so must the counselors of Day Camp.

3.31.2005

so, some gross news

Today is a big day in the world of Lark a paper due tonight, a midterm today, and before the midterm an interview to be editor-in-cheif of our yearbook "pillar" yeah so my school has a yearbook that may be weird for you Westwood people but when there is only 3,000 it works....I've been interviwed by student government and now I have to be interviewed by student life/admin a whole committee of students, staff, faculty, admin- yeah I'm going to be eaten alive by them!
But I suppose you are wondering why the title some gross news, well last night when I come home my dear roommate says, "Lark I have some bad news for you, I think I have scabies!" I was like what! I though people in the civil war got scabies...but after some research it looks as though she may have it, which means there are bugs in her body burrowing and it's transmitable through contact (yeah for me!) we don't know where she got it(not through sex) ...all we know is that she's going to the dr. today to find out if it really is...so my skin feels continually itchy and now I'm living in fear of getting it- GROSSSNESSS- there is some entertainment for you spring break.
Bruin have you been watching 24? I'm waiting for the DVD.

6 Comments:

Blogger Dan Meyer said...

Yo, Larky, you want the current season? I've been downloading the episodes in digital widescreen as they've aired. It's the only way to watch 'em really. Send me your address and I'll send you a DVD. Best thing for you when you're bedridden and recovering from scabies. (Just predicting, that's all.)

12:03 PM

 
Blogger Ryan Sears said...

ewwweee that is filthy

4:11 PM

 
Blogger Alisa Marie said...

Dude, its ok, Vanguard has a year book too. i think its a small private college thing. or maybe not. whatever, its like high school all over again.

7:25 PM

 
Blogger Michael K. said...

namely the one where Jack dies


Thanks. Thanks a lot, Bruin.

9:23 PM

 
Blogger Andrea said...

BRUIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! thanks for uh wrecking 24! Jack dies- great.....i'm so excited for Gator to send them to me now- and it's been confirmed by the DR--- it's scabies...sick

1:18 AM

 
Blogger Andrea said...

I thought you may be doing one of your psychological tricks- oh bruin!

12:25 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home