Life continues past the months of June, July, and August and so must the counselors of Day Camp.

5.31.2005

I Just realized something....

In like a week you will all be up and the mount, and there will be no one will be posting on here. You are all going to just insult eachother and extend birthday greetings in person not online. what is Bruin gonna post from Africa???

sigh.

What am i going to waste my free time doing? I'll be up for a few days in family 2, or is it 3 now. whenever the Yuba kids are going. So save me a spot on the slip n slide.



ps - my bday is the 18th, in case you'll forgot.

6 Comments:

Blogger Spiffer said...

will there be a slip n slide without chilly?

will there be laughter without chilly?

will there be somebody to keep spidey in check without chilly?

will there be sunshine without chilly?

will there be mistaken muppet counselors wihout chilly?

will there be tad without chilly?

will there be hot dogs without chili?

...I confess, it's making me think twice about coming this summer. By the way Chilly, happy B-Day before I forget to blog it.

9:37 AM

 
Blogger Michael K. said...

I'll post more insults on the blog cause, hey, chances are nobody's reading em. I'll get to let off some steam and all that while none's the wiser.

4:03 PM

 
Blogger annie said...

So I was trying to remember if you really liked hot dogs or something, Chilly, and I started to feel really bad for not remembering if you did, but then I got it. Good one Spiff.

Maybe I'll learn to eat hot dogs just for the thought of you. But I'd rather eat pluots (70% plum and 30% apricot, for those that don't know) WITH you. aww

10:39 PM

 
Blogger Michael K. said...

pluots? are you kidding me? this is brilliant.

Up next: plumkuats, tangeberries, and peacholoupe. I hope.

2:40 PM

 
Blogger annie said...

And Mike, it gets better-- there are like 4 different pluot varieties (atleast). Who knew?

9:35 PM

 
Blogger Michael K. said...

I didn't, that's for sure. Thanks for the enlightening, Second Worst Day of the Week.

9:13 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home