Life continues past the months of June, July, and August and so must the counselors of Day Camp.

10.03.2005

Big News (for me anyways)

So I have decided to announce it! I no longer have pink hair! Sorry I haven't put any pictures up but my friends have them and I still need to get the pictures from them. Okay, so not really my big news but a big thing in my life. What the BIG news is, is that I now am a part time employee. I got my first job outside of Day Camp (can you really count Day Camp as a job? No one ever works there for the money). I am working at a place called Froggies. It is a coffee/smoothie/ice cream/muffin/bagel/breakfast/lunch little place. I don't know how many guys work there but if none before, I am the first! Not saying it isn't a guys job, cause it sure could be...I get to learn how to make great smoothies! Well, just thought i would share with you all my delightful news!
Miss you all and sorry Who that I never called on your birthday, crazy times this last week, but HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY WHO!!!!
Scout

2 Comments:

Blogger Hula said...

Congrats on the new job Scout! Sounds like the perfect job for you considering you were a human blender at one point in your life.

4:39 PM

 
Blogger Michael K. said...

Definitely sounds like the perfect job for you, buddy. Bon appetit.

7:09 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home