Life continues past the months of June, July, and August and so must the counselors of Day Camp.

10.05.2005

In San Luis Obispo

Okay, so I had to write on here becasue today I was walking and almost started to break out into song! I stepped: left, right, left, right, but I was tempted to begin swinging my arms at the same time because today, San Luis Obispo is the windy city. I know you all thought it belonged to Chicago but San Luis stole it! I really did almost start singing the song and swinging my arms in unison! I know I would have looked like a crazy camp nerd but with how much wind there was today, I didn't really care. The only thing that stopped me from doing it was the knowledge that I would be able to tell all of you about what I thought and know that all of you understand problem. Others around me didn't need to hear about "pan-fried-melts" or the "Spicy Sammy Sousa Sandwich". I don't think that this has anything to do with my life right now but I don't care. Miss you all,
Scout
PS I get to go to Costco today and eat and eat and eat!

3 Comments:

Blogger annie said...

Can I just take this space to say that Bro's profile makes me do some serious laughing? Man alive Bro you crack me up.

PS- You too Scout. Oh ya...so do all of you.

9:10 PM

 
Blogger alexandra said...

ok, so let me add to this that i nanny for this girl, let me tell you she's 13... and she busted out her mini ipod and wanted to show me a song called, "jump into the light"... pretty much she thought i was the coolest nanny in the world when i started singing along and doing hand motions... jumpjumpjump into the lightlightlight....runrunrun from whats not right...! so, thank you day camp, for making me cool in my job now...

9:42 PM

 
Blogger Alisa Marie said...

Scout. I miss you so much. the next time you are in town all we're going to do is run around and scream at the top of our lungs. we've never done it before but i thought now would be a good starting point.

11:52 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home