Life continues past the months of June, July, and August and so must the counselors of Day Camp.

10.18.2005

look what "paid staff" gets me...



yes, thats me. in that freaking HOT blue dress. with the peace signs. and that yellow sign. yeah, thats what i get the big bucks for over here in granite bay, california to be on "paid staff" at bayside church. this was for our ministry fair (ummm, the theme was "get in the game" and we were 7o's bowling... which explains why we all look so hot. i'm good, but ridiculously busy. today was school (8-1:50), work at bayside (2-3), nannying (3-6) and church (7-9)... yeah. life... its a little overwhelming.

in addition... i got my hair done the other day (i know you all care) and... my hairdresser started teasing my hair... straight-up-meredith style. i'm attempting to avoid addiction. i'll keep you posted on that.

10 Comments:

Blogger alexandra said...

i meant i made that sign. and honestly about 30 more just like it. its my calling in life. making signs. great. while fish is off saving the world, gator educating the innercity highschoolers, bruin in africa preventing AIDS... i'm making signs. i belong in my high school leadership class. dang it.

5:05 PM

 
Blogger Ryan Sears said...

and all I do is file stuff (well, maybe not all I do)... sign making is up a few notches if you ask me

10:30 PM

 
Blogger Dan Meyer said...

...educating them to make guns.

7:26 AM

 
Blogger Matthew K. said...

Gator, for some reason that response just made me truly laugh out loud in this crowded room of computer users...

7:56 AM

 
Blogger Dr. Love said...

The same thing just happened to me.

3:05 PM

 
Blogger Dan Meyer said...

Seriously. It's time for public schools to take a page out of the government's playbook and run guns to raise funds. Gandhi said to be the change you wish to see in the world, so it's starting in my classroom.

6:28 PM

 
Blogger Michael K. said...

I suspect Ghandi was not envisioning automatic rifles and sidearms when he said that, Gator.

6:44 PM

 
Blogger Michael K. said...

er, gandhi. Stupid indian.

8:44 PM

 
Blogger Michael K. said...

rather, stupid white man.

8:44 PM

 
Blogger alexandra said...

i'm just glad that my offhanded comment inspired such conversation. yessss.

4:04 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home