Life continues past the months of June, July, and August and so must the counselors of Day Camp.

10.17.2005

Watch Out! There is a Thief, walking among you.

I was in Target one night, having a nice night of shopping. I was about to buy my Jones soda when there was a small person fast as lightning, ran in front of me and stole my Jones soda. I was very upset and I started to cry. Can you help me? This person is small and the person was wearing a Day Camp jacket. But I don’t know what year it was. Could it be the year of 03 or 04 or 05?? The person was very fast and had to have big feet because they where very fast. It had to be the first time this person did a horrifying thing, because I could smell their fear of being caught. Can you help me out?

This is a True Event

3 Comments:

Blogger Dr. Love said...

I think it may be that hobo that has fish's daycamp jacket. serious.

~Spidey

8:52 AM

 
Blogger Collie said...

Somebody's a snitch...and you know what happens to snitches!

10:39 AM

 
Blogger Alisa Marie said...

oh so it was mr frodo. how interesting...

11:10 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home