Life continues past the months of June, July, and August and so must the counselors of Day Camp.

12.06.2005

So...this is what I've settled for


Isn't SHE lovely! Our relationship is GREAT. You wouldn't believe how much we have in common. Plus, we're on one of those new partner cell phone plans where we get unlimited minutes and everything. We go for long walks in the pasture, milk and cookies are cheap, and you throw a pearl necklace on her and she looks like she's ready for prom. We NEVER get in fights and everybody says we look cute together. Extra squirt of cream in my mocha, NO PROBLEM. She's nice, though. Everywhere we go people say I got the better deal. Imagine that, her self esteem goes through the roof. Find her in a crowd? EASY. Whether I use my eyes or my ears, or my nose, I always know where SHE is. As soon as I get the new trailer attachment to my Honda, we'll be set to go WHEREVER we want. Unfortunately she doesn't like the leather interior, but every relationship has to have at least ONE problem.

11 Comments:

Blogger Dr. Love said...

Spiff dude, that dosn't even look like you!

8:25 PM

 
Blogger Daff said...

Not as hot as your girlfriend

9:51 PM

 
Blogger Matthew K. said...

oh spiffer, you're so silly

5:27 AM

 
Blogger Jonathan said...

Dude spiff when are you going home?? when you drive by we should have lunch or dinner. I would love to have dinner with you. And maybee frodo can come to ??

10:18 AM

 
Blogger Spiffer said...

I'm coming home next Friday night with my brother. If you're talking about Asuza, I'll be passing through around 11pm, if you're talking about your hometown...I have no idea, but it would be late. Thanks though, I'd love to come up if I have the time and money next semester. Too bad Rudy isn't down here to celebrate her B-Day. Anyways, let's find an excuse to have a big Hurrah next semester. I'll miss you and everyone else at New Years. So Bad. Piss.

2:44 PM

 
Blogger venessa said...

maybe i can come down and make a special birthday trip and eat with you guys!! oh and spiff do you drive through pleasanton hehehe. there are a bunch of my high schoolers who are in love with you.

4:43 PM

 
Blogger Spiffer said...

Maybe high schoolers like me, but my heart's lament lies elsewhere .

6:28 PM

 
Blogger Collie said...

Azusa is cool...I definitely am down for seeing the Spiffmeister. Let me know.

1:50 AM

 
Blogger Andrea said...

ahhh i hate sometimes not living in California! Spiff then your problem would be solved- you'd have me! not to compare my self to a cow because that's not what I'm about or anything like that!

10:58 AM

 
Blogger venessa said...

oh spiff i am so sad for you- i tilted my head when i said "oh"

11:32 AM

 
Blogger alexandra said...

spiffer. can we hang out at least once when you come home? i'll go to the gathering with you! :) (since you're a more regular attender than i am!!!) and at that, i hope that kim is worth waiting for, and i pray that if she is as worthy as you say, she will be enlightened to quality of a man that you are. spiffer... you're a keeper. hold out. keep on, brother.

3:56 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home