Life continues past the months of June, July, and August and so must the counselors of Day Camp.

1.17.2006

Life by Semester


So now what...

The semester has begun and after a 3 day weekend of reading, studying , and taking notes from books that look like they should be filling space in a lawyer's office, I have realized that I am as empty as my brain is full! I need another vacation. But there is something cool to check out: I have one SICK teacher! He's famous. He's rich, and he is a lawyer every fall in India busting those that deal with child slavery and child prostitution and mediating between foreign nations and Washington. Every spring he teaches here, down the street from his house. And he has us over to his house and on his boat for cram sessions and hangouts. He buys tons of food and calls us up. I want to go to India and free kids with him. This might be the reason that got tugged me to PLNU, I'm sure he didn't just bring me here for the sun, water and girls. Please pray that God would be showing me if this is where I should go with my life and open the doors if He wills. Anyways, I hope all is well . Here's a random pic from last summer- Spidey's naked. Oh, Spidey. Comment as you wish.

2 Comments:

Blogger Dr. Love said...

I love mount hermon saturdays. Nothing like waking at noon and getting ready for lunch with spiff.

1:52 PM

 
Blogger annie said...

Absolutely LOVING the good oral hygiene, way to go boys.

(and, way to go spiff)

11:36 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home