Life continues past the months of June, July, and August and so must the counselors of Day Camp.

4.13.2006

toss one up

hello my day camp faily, i just wanted to see if yall could toss up a prayer for smallsie, fuzz, and i we will be leaving for new orleans tonight at 3:30am for a week with our high school group. and fuzz will be flying in from hawaii to join us so i am very excited. we have yet to know what we are doing....and the good news is that i get to see my triplets there and we just foind out that their amazing aunt got legal custody over them for at least a year. praise jesus. anyways have a happy easter and know that i love you all and miss you all. i want socal easter!!!

5 Comments:

Blogger Dr. Love said...

Has Smalls said anything about my "request"?

~Spidey

3:05 PM

 
Blogger Jonathan said...

All of you will be in my prayers!

3:45 PM

 
Blogger Alisa Marie said...

prayers prayers prayers! Praise Jesus about the babies! Love you!

9:55 AM

 
Blogger Collie said...

Got your back (spiritually, that is). All the best for the trip.

10:47 AM

 
Blogger Unknown said...

I will for sure pray for you guys! I know God is gonna use it. I'm excited to see what he is going to do!

3:19 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home