Life continues past the months of June, July, and August and so must the counselors of Day Camp.

5.28.2007

Frodo By Crusher



Observations:
  1. If you were the one filming all of these, you'd get real tired real fast of questions like: "If you could be any [totally random object], which would it be and why?"
  2. Old Mother Leary: great response to a dorky question.
  3. Were Frodo and Montana an item or something?


On Deck:
  1. Tuesday By Fish


Still Up For Votes:
  1. Chilly By Gator [1]
  2. Fish By Chilly
  3. Tuesday By Fish [3]
  4. Disco By Tuesday [1]
  5. Montana By Disco
  6. Snorts By Montana
  7. Flip By Snorts
  8. Lark By Flip
  9. Bruin By Lark [1]
  10. Spidey By Bruin
  11. Scout By Spidey [1]
  12. Rudy By Scout [3]
  13. Spiff By Rudy [-1]
  14. Who By Spiff
  15. Crush By Who
  16. Frodo By Crush [3]
  17. Gator By Frodo
  18. Gator By Gator [3]

8 Comments:

Blogger Jonathan said...

Wow, Frodo looks so young in this, and its great to see crush again

4:55 PM

 
Blogger Casey said...

dang frodo you look like one of the kids! not really but you know.

8:22 PM

 
Blogger Alisa Marie said...

wait... this is like 2 questions.... where;s the other three...

10:44 PM

 
Blogger Alisa Marie said...

since we get unlimited votes, and because frodo voted for him self. I vote for me by gator. I'm scared but interested. and another vote for: rudy by scout.

10:54 PM

 
Blogger Andrea said...

I would vote Bruin for Lark...because I don't remember what I sad...

I ummmm yeah I felt awkward watching parts of the movie- but wow was that a flash back....Furbs even got a shout out. I was secretly hoping Frodo's one memory was me- but I guess I have this summer to make and impression on him!

12:19 AM

 
Blogger Dan Meyer said...

It was, like, three years ago that I cut these interviews together, which explains the cornball title graphics, so it's hazy but I think the reasoning went:

I want to put this on a DVD, which holds 90 minutes of video; the interview footage soaks up 95 minutes on its own; guess I better trim things a bit.

So I trimmed everyone to their best coupla questions (though I may have done more if things seemed exceptionally interesting, as is almost certainly the case with Gator on Gator). In any case, someone'll probably get frosted that their question wasn't included. In which case, I think I have the complete editions.

12:23 AM

 
Blogger Andrea said...

rudy by scout

i want to see scout it's been awhile

12:29 AM

 
Blogger Dr. Love said...

I laughed when Gator said "Gator on Gator".

10:34 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home