Life continues past the months of June, July, and August and so must the counselors of Day Camp.

10.03.2007

Three Rules of Pranking…that Maybe we should have stuck by.

1. Admit nothing
2. Deny Everything
3. Ask for proof

Pranking is for fun. People are not supposed to know who has done it.
Pranking is best when no one knows why it’s done
Pranking at its finest is not to harm anyone.
Pranking is never meant for anyone involved or not involved to take offence.
Pranking is not a party to which many members are invited into.
Pranking is meant for the greater people to pause, scratch their heads and enjoy…thinking why didn’t I think of that.

My heart is torn right now. This was fun. Never expected negative response like this.
…Saddened.
Saddened by the response, with out anyone caring to ask why? Before they where angry, or felt left out.

3 people that love day camp and the people that work there past present and future.
3 people who all still are children at heart
3 people who discussed before hand that they didn’t want to harm the kids.
3 people that without question welcome you no matter whom you are into our home.
3 people that wanted to fix the slip n slide, as soon as they opened it and realized that there where holes not inflicted by them, debated taping them, even got out the duct tape, then stopped for fear people might know that 2 past directors would indeed tape because its in our blood and therefore implicate us.

(ha) or (haw) was nothing more than a giggle meant to say hey guys we caught you off guard.

Nothing more nothing less.

Love you guys sorry for the controversy. If we knew people where going to be hurt or upset non of us would have done it. If you know our character at all you would know malicious, exclusive is not in our (gator, rudy, muppet’s) makeup.

Ps I wrote this in my own pen. Not consenting my housemates.
So thoughts, direct them to me. Not them.

11 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

What beautiful writing Muppet. It got me right at the heart! That is all.

3:01 PM

 
Blogger Riddler said...

So let me get this straight. . . people are pissed that you drew on a slip and slide? Hey, I'm all about the pranking and was pranked PLEN (wait for it) TY.

And we're upset and it's October.

Do this: Breathe in. Say, "Gator, Muppet and Rudy got us and I'm over it." Breathe out.

Come on.

3:08 PM

 
Blogger Spiffer said...

Love ya, Mup. And I don't know who Riddler's referring to. I don't think anyone is pissed, but everybody seems to be imagining it pretty strongly. It's like people are putting up a one-sided fight here. How did this happen? I'm just laughing with it and waiting for New Years, I miss you guys in person!

3:50 PM

 
Blogger Casey said...

i just think it's funny that you wrote "haw" and not "ha"...haha.

7:42 PM

 
Blogger Michael K. said...

my thing was a whole 'nother thing entirely that had nothing to do with the prank, and nothing to do with my being left out of it. And, moreover, it's all squared away proper, so I got a big smile on my face, etc. etc. etc.

11:44 PM

 
Blogger Jonathan said...

Just want to say that your the best and love ya lots. I also want to thank you for your message, it meant a lot to me. For this prank stuff.... I know that you and your roommates are the last people to hurt anyone.

11:59 PM

 
Blogger Riddler said...

Hey, remember when I was in Rudy's bed?

THAT'S A PRANK!

11:32 AM

 
Blogger Dr. Love said...

I think the original issue is being lost here.

I'm just saying that I see a lot of fun stuff that happens at (for lack of a better term) "Day Camp alum functions" appears on the blog and everyone talks about how fun it was. I'm I sitting here with my martinelli saying, "how come I didn't here about this."

Maybe I'm being a baby. Perhaps I'm being short sighted; or even worse selfish. It's just been something that I have been keeping to myself for a while and the Slip-n-slide thing brought it to a head.

So I'm sorry for sounding like a dick.

It really looked like an awesome prank. Good work Gator house!

~Spidey

12:46 PM

 
Blogger venessa said...

ewww. i remember that. that was terrifying. i also might add that i remember the peach scnapps night hahaha.

8:09 PM

 
Blogger Riddler said...

Oh boy. If anyone has a picture of that peach schnapps incident, OHHHHH THAT would be awesome, (not as awesome as the green paint going to the Gator nipple).

K BAI! Gay cake ready.

6:53 PM

 
Blogger Dr. Love said...

How often do you find yourself thinking about other men's nipples Ridd?

7:40 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home