Life continues past the months of June, July, and August and so must the counselors of Day Camp.

4.01.2005

hmmm?

Thanks for coming up Tuesday. I had so much fun. Even though nothing worked out the way I had planned.
Today Gator is (supposedly) coming down for a men’s conference at Mount Hermon. However I am highly suspect of an April Fools joke on me. You see I went down to check scheduling for work (with Tuesday, such fun) and I happened to ask if there was a men’s conference.

They said no.
So I asked is there any conference at all.
They said yes.
Which one?
They informed me it was a women’s conference.
Suspicions grow.

Now, I know that Gator’s men thingy may be at pondy. But I wouldn’t be surprised if it was an elaborate ruse to get my hopes up then dash them to dust by him not showing up. So I pose this to Mr. Daniel Meyer. If in fact you are coming then please post so in front of us all.


Peace…

And…

Out…

11 Comments:

Blogger Dan Meyer said...

Is it April Fool's Day? Huh. Well so it is.

11:06 AM

 
Blogger Michael K. said...

Spidey - in times like these the only appropriate action to take is this:

Sigh. Open your mouth and sullenly blurt, "i hate you gator."

11:33 AM

 
Blogger annie said...

On this day in 1578 William Harvey , an English physician who discovered the complexities of blood circulation, was born. Just thought I'd take a moment to educate you all. No charge.

(Hi Michael K.)

11:46 AM

 
Blogger Ryan Sears said...

i told you spidey... i warned him G8R... you little &!tc#.

4:11 PM

 
Blogger Dr. Love said...

I think he's comming next week. There's a men's conference at pondy. If so, my bad.

4:35 PM

 
Blogger Alisa Marie said...

What? Nursing School? Huh? Tell me!!!!!!!

i love tuesday.

5:18 PM

 
Blogger Ryan Sears said...

Congradulations Tuesday - - -that is really awesome. Good job friend.

12:46 AM

 
Blogger Dr. Love said...

The men's conference was a mission springs. Good to see you Gator.

5:31 PM

 
Blogger annie said...

Awe, you guys are the best.

Now I think Bruin should inform everyone of all the sweet action opportunities that have been thrown at her as of late. She is smart.

Hey, anyone else? Don't be shy.

10:58 PM

 
Blogger Dr. Love said...

Ya Tuesday, Sweet Action!

Rock on,
-Spidey

12:15 AM

 
Blogger Michael K. said...

Umm...I won $24 on playing poker online tonight. Does that count?

3:41 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home