Life continues past the months of June, July, and August and so must the counselors of Day Camp.

4.20.2005

the sun has come out

Hey guys the sun has come out it’s actually they first time all yeah that I’ve sat outside in the sun, studying for finals I have one more final to write and a paper. So appreciate the sun you Californians. I had some friends over for supper on Monday night and some how we got onto the conversation of pranks—DC stories definitely were told, I felt a bit nostalgic for my summer, and sad I wasn’t going to be there.

Being Editor-in-Chief of Pillar the yearbook is already happening with meeting with the printers, the photographers, setting deadlines for next year, eeee possible a trip to D.C. this summer- yeah Fish I thought of you, plus I’ll now need to be back at TWU in mid August to plan for the year, organize my office -and get ready for a year of design and photography.(Gator it reminded me of you) Oh man sometimes when I think of what I signed up for I wonder what I was smoking --it will be such hard work.but I hope I can fill in, or maybe just hang out for a week with you guys, a small tear is falling down my cheek.

Love you

1 Comments:

Blogger Ryan Sears said...

LUCKY! Larkie, it sounds like you have a cool project. It is fun to have something big that you are working on. I am excited that you have found something that you can do so well.... and I will be insanely jealous when you are in D.C. I will get back there sooner or later (probably later.. sigh...) And you had better get your ass to camp this summer. If you don't come there will be hell to pay missy... much love

1:07 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home