Life continues past the months of June, July, and August and so must the counselors of Day Camp.

6.02.2005

I'm dying here....

I honestly can't remember having spent this much time writing on so many consequtive days. My brain feels dead. I am just biding my time until it is all over and I can spend my time with all of you. Hey G8R - if we can't slip and slide on the field... can we do it in the parking lot... i am game. It will be "who is the toughest" version of slip and slide. Screw abrasions - - I'm in.

Just checking in on this form of life-support. Don't stop responding because otherwise I have no fun means of distraction while I am on my computer.

7 Comments:

Blogger Alisa Marie said...

I KNOW hwo you feel Fish. I am so proud of you! Keep on typin, thinkin'! Theres a little craft window light at the end of that real world tunnel!

4:20 PM

 
Blogger Spiffer said...

Once again Chilly's comment isn't spelled correctly...and once again it is posted at 4:20. Any connection?

5:06 PM

 
Blogger Dan Meyer said...

Well that's good news, at least. But I'm told the problem still may be that the sod won't have enough time to lay roots if we let the sixth graders lay waste to it with the slip 'n' slide. Gonna have to see how this plays out. Good to have a man on the inside, anyway. Thanks, amigo.

6:54 PM

 
Blogger Michael K. said...

Could be we'll have it part of the summer and be w/o for the first bit. How bouts, in lieu of slip n' slide, we douse the kids in water, let them roll around in the dirt, and then unleash them on their unsuspecting parents listening attentively in the auditorium? Just a thought, 's'all...

8:28 PM

 
Blogger venessa said...

when does fish get to the mount?

8:36 PM

 
Blogger Ryan Sears said...

I arrive late at night on Sunday the 19th. You will all see me there bright and early Monday morning at work.

10:31 PM

 
Blogger Spiffer said...

the sod won't take root at least for a month...so the first half of summer is nixed, probably more for it to take strong enough root to get the action that the last field got.

7:32 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home