Life continues past the months of June, July, and August and so must the counselors of Day Camp.

6.21.2005

In Bob's office

The level of meticulous attention to detail not only by old staff but new one’s alike is beyond words. I think that Gator put it best when he said that this is like a mid-summer crew that is in-sync with the program.

Bob is here so I asked him to say a few inspirational words.

Spidey has a gun to my head and has ordered me to say something “inspirational.” It is very hard to think of something inspirational to write when a gun is being pushed into your cranium. So I trust that what I’m about to write will inspire you. Eat your vegetables. And don’t forget to floss.

This is Spidey again,

It’s amazing how so many people will go outside their comfort zones with a 45 pointed at them.

Take care,

Spidey

&Bob

3 Comments:

Blogger Alisa Marie said...

Very nice spidey. I guess i know how you have kept this job for so many years....
it is so clear now...


see you all in a few days...

1:09 PM

 
Blogger Andrea said...

nice nice I'm still reading this Blog if you keep posting

8:32 PM

 
Blogger Dr. Love said...

Chilly I'm in Bako. See you at the wedding.

9:26 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home