Life continues past the months of June, July, and August and so must the counselors of Day Camp.

10.24.2005

Dear Family,


Hey guys!! I just wanted to say hi and give you all an updated picture of Kristin and I. Hope all is well and if you have any prayer request I would like to know so I can pray for you! If you get a chance just please keep Kristin and I in your prayers. Thanks and have a great day!

Who
P.S.
Don't worry, just give all your worries to God. If you don't then you are saying you don't trust God that he can take care of all your worries. You like to be trusted by others, right? Just a little thought I have been thinking about for a couple of weeks.

3 Comments:

Blogger Andrea said...

Who,
first off- great picture, you look handsome she looks beautiful but really that not that unusual for either of you!

second- good little bit of wisdom you're on the money my friend

love- lark

12:08 AM

 
Blogger Ryan Sears said...

yeah... pretty hot picture for sure

12:55 AM

 
Blogger Alisa Marie said...

I love you whootie! I've been praying so hard for the two of you! Love this picture like lark says your both stunning! and theres so mch joy. love you both. thanks for the encouragment

1:42 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home