Life continues past the months of June, July, and August and so must the counselors of Day Camp.

10.19.2005

i get by with some help from my friends...

I leave in the morning for a 10 trip through Portugal, Spain and into Morocco for a day, all by myself. So if any of you don't mind tossing up a prayer for me during the next couple weeks, that'd be much appreciated. I've been traveling alone a bit thus far, but never to this degree, so I'm a little worried, but very excited at the same time. Thanks
-Sushi

3 Comments:

Blogger Dr. Love said...

Don't take candy from stragers.

Your loving parent
~Spidey

3:06 PM

 
Blogger Ryan Sears said...

I just got this title while listening to the beatles on my computer - - i guess G8R is going to be the only person who ever sees this comment

3:45 PM

 
Blogger Dan Meyer said...

I wonder. Hey! You know what we oughtta do? We oughtta pick some obscure post from back early in the year andy post any inconsequential e-mail there, ballooning the comment number into the stratosphere. We'd be the COOLEST!

7:10 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home