Life continues past the months of June, July, and August and so must the counselors of Day Camp.

4.22.2006

Disney Huh?

Okay, So I was on the phone with Bluesday last night and we got to thinking about who was like what disney character. We came up with this:

Tuesday- Belle/ Because her favorate Jack song is "I wanna read", and she kinda looks like her.

Spidey- Aladdin/ I've always kinda liked that Al always wanted to better himself, and that we would both fight a huge cobra for the one's we loved. Tuesday agreed.

Gator- Tuesday said he was all the Disney Princes combined. I on the other hand said he was more like Sid from Toy Story. It's my understanding that Tues is a little bias.

So, here's the fun part. Who do you think you are? What about anyone else? Make sure to say why.

~Spidey

15 Comments:

Blogger Spiffer said...

I think I'm like Francis (Frans) Robinson from Swiss Family Robinson or Bert from Mary Poppins because I'm all too goofy and then all too serious while trying to impress a girl every time...

12:17 PM

 
Blogger Dan Meyer said...

Lesson learned: conversations with Spidey are always on the record.

4:14 PM

 
Blogger Dr. Love said...

Spiff-I'll have to watch swiss fam again. It's been to long.

Gator- Come on dude, It's not like I told any one about when you got crabs in Vegas...oops

8:49 AM

 
Blogger Dr. Love said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

8:49 AM

 
Blogger Dr. Love said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

8:52 AM

 
Blogger Collie said...

My family always said I was "Grumpy" from the 7 dwarfs because I am often moody.

9:11 AM

 
Blogger Michael K. said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

10:26 AM

 
Blogger Michael K. said...

My mom used to call me Peter Pan. Probably because I can fly.

10:26 AM

 
Blogger Dan Meyer said...

Heh. Deleted comments kill me.

12:15 PM

 
Blogger Dr. Love said...

Gator (and everybody)- the first two are mine. My fist comment got cloned somehow (I think I clicked too many times while my computer was going slow). So I kept the one I liked and killed the other two. The last deleted comment is somone elses baby.


~Chris

3:33 PM

 
Blogger alexandra said...

bert from mary poppins... ha. i can see it.

5:24 PM

 
Blogger Matthew K. said...

does chronicles of narnia count as disney? if so, i kinda remind myself of aslan sometimes...

8:36 PM

 
Blogger Dr. Love said...

Really Matt? Care to elaborate?

10:01 AM

 
Blogger Matthew K. said...

mainly because that one time i tricked someone into letting me die for someone else, but really, it was all a loophole and we both lived. that and the fact that when i look in the mirror i can't help but notice my striking resemblance to simba.

8:38 PM

 
Blogger alexandra said...

oh please.

9:36 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home