Life continues past the months of June, July, and August and so must the counselors of Day Camp.

10.12.2006

So tonight....

Barack Obama is coming to Rhode Island to do a couple fundraisers for Sheldon, and apparently, we might get to meet him afterwords. He's supposed to do a little "pep talk" for us back at the office, and I'm going to be star-struck. For everyone who doesn't know who he is:

www.barackobama.com

This is my favorite person in American politics - he could be our president someday. I was so giddy this morning I could spit. Just thought I would share a little bit of my nerdiness with the rest of you since I haven't really done much in terms of telling everybody what I've been up to. That's all.

6 Comments:

Blogger Spiffer said...

Congratulations?

3:48 PM

 
Blogger Christopher said...

I understand Fish. I'd be the same way if I met Stan Lee, Tod McFarlane*, or Steve Jobs.

~ChriSpidey

*Google if you must.

4:28 PM

 
Blogger Fisher-man said...

I'm telling you, when you all fall in love with him when he's running for president - you'll remember this.

4:43 PM

 
Blogger Fisher-man said...

Yeah, got to shake his hand. He can be my Kennedy.

8:14 AM

 
Blogger Chilly said...

way exciting fish, i went to that site, he sounds like a great guy!

8:28 PM

 
Blogger Bruin said...

Fish, I am so excited for you. Not in the I'd feel the same way if I met posh spice way but in the I'd be stocked to meet Barack Obama way. He could totally be your Kenedy, minus the affair with Marylin Monroe. I've been planning my vote for him for Pres. for a few years. Work for him Ry!! Then I'll think about visiting you back East.

3:39 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home