Life continues past the months of June, July, and August and so must the counselors of Day Camp.

10.12.2006

So tonight....

Barack Obama is coming to Rhode Island to do a couple fundraisers for Sheldon, and apparently, we might get to meet him afterwords. He's supposed to do a little "pep talk" for us back at the office, and I'm going to be star-struck. For everyone who doesn't know who he is:

www.barackobama.com

This is my favorite person in American politics - he could be our president someday. I was so giddy this morning I could spit. Just thought I would share a little bit of my nerdiness with the rest of you since I haven't really done much in terms of telling everybody what I've been up to. That's all.

5 Comments:

Blogger Spiffer said...

Congratulations?

3:48 PM

 
Blogger Dr. Love said...

I understand Fish. I'd be the same way if I met Stan Lee, Tod McFarlane*, or Steve Jobs.

~ChriSpidey

*Google if you must.

4:28 PM

 
Blogger Ryan Sears said...

I'm telling you, when you all fall in love with him when he's running for president - you'll remember this.

4:43 PM

 
Blogger Ryan Sears said...

Yeah, got to shake his hand. He can be my Kennedy.

8:14 AM

 
Blogger Alisa Marie said...

way exciting fish, i went to that site, he sounds like a great guy!

8:28 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home