Life continues past the months of June, July, and August and so must the counselors of Day Camp.

10.18.2006

SoCal Trip

Where Are We?

This is Matt and I after I missed the turn to highway 101. In short we had to take the 1 most of the way down. Nice view, but I'll never do it again.

one of my favorate people

This is Hula and I making Halloween cookies. Not being a fan of the holiday Hula thought it better to make "holy ghosts".

Hula as a child

I took this in Hula's hallway. Isn't she cute? Who wouldn't want to be a MILK or a-wrist-shaw partner with her back at camp?

Wishing she was jasmine

Tuesday was bummed that the princess outfit was a few sizes too small.

Wishing....um how did this get in here?

I just thought it would make my butt look big.

Splash Mountain

I'm in the back sporting DC 02.

We must be related

Then we met the man...er mouse. Matt flipped out, I felt bat for Mickey. (That is until I remembered the first time I met the mouse, then I understood.)

Well that's all folks. Sorry I missed you Bro. Till next time.

~ChriSpidey

5 Comments:

Blogger Jonathan said...

I didn't know you were in so cal. Did frodo know?

11:54 AM

 
Blogger Dr. Love said...

No. I didn't advertise it cause I knew I wouldn't have time to get to everyone. Plus it was more of a NorLa trip.

Besides I got to hang out with you and the others back in May and I didn't get to see Hula or Annie then.

12:09 PM

 
Blogger venessa said...

i see you've been reading "stealing thunder" again.

1:39 PM

 
Blogger Hula said...

check out the link below to see what happens when spidey visits my sunday school class. his day camp charm was shining.

http://flickr.com/photos/kristensphotos/270781105/

5:37 PM

 
Blogger Spiffer said...

I wish... ....

...never comes to San Diego....

....all alone

6:47 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home