Life continues past the months of June, July, and August and so must the counselors of Day Camp.

5.31.2007

Gator By Gator


Observations:
  1. Powerful peyote.
  2. I'm not actually sure why this happened. Looks like a lot of work to me.

On Deck:
  1. Nothing. [You guys are gonna have to break that 16-way tie up. If you're all equally blah on the prospect of more videos, however, I'd rather not waste the time, particularly now that Tuesday (whose undying devotion to me you'll recall from a couple of interviews back) is on break.]

Still Up For Votes:
  1. Chilly By Gator [2]
  2. Fish By Chilly
  3. Tuesday By Fish [3]
  4. Disco By Tuesday [1]
  5. Montana By Disco
  6. Snorts By Montana [3]
  7. Flip By Snorts [2]
  8. Lark By Flip [3]
  9. Bruin By Lark [1]
  10. Spidey By Bruin [1]
  11. Scout By Spidey [2]
  12. Rudy By Scout [3]
  13. Spiff By Rudy [-1]
  14. Who By Spiff [1]
  15. Crush By Who [1]
  16. Frodo By Crush [3]
  17. Gator By Frodo
  18. Gator By Gator [5]

8 Comments:

Blogger Alisa Marie said...

Wow. I do have to say. that i agree with your skit idea. It makes sense. Though its funny to think of you NOT in control of day camp. cuz your not.

(also a few post back, but about ten minutes ago, I voted for the snorts videos.

10:03 AM

 
Blogger Dr. Love said...

Spidey want to see Gator make Chilly cry.

vote Chilly by Gator

10:21 AM

 
Blogger Dr. Love said...

And when did I ever get nude?

10:29 AM

 
Blogger Daff said...

Dear Gator,
I realized your care package was too valuable to trust with the US postal service. I'm having a personal driver bring it all the way from Washington to Mount Hermon next Tuesday. There are too many valuables in it and I can't risk sending it through the mall. If it fell into the wrong hands God only knows what could happen.
P.S. I can't wait to see many of you soon!

11:46 AM

 
Blogger Jonathan said...

I would love to see all of them but I would really like to see who by spiff and crush by who, and scout by spidey , and flip by snort..... I told you I wanted to see them all

1:35 PM

 
Blogger Jonathan said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

1:40 PM

 
Blogger Ryan Sears said...

I think that doing a video of yourself, interviewed by yourself, is probably the highest form of self-praise..... but I'm willing to occupy that level of praise directly beneath, which is reserved for people who can top black-lists and be ranked as 'Enemy #1'.

Love you too, homeboy.

And p.s. - thanks for making the blog fun again.

2:38 PM

 
Blogger Andrea said...

Snorts by Montana

2:54 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home