Life continues past the months of June, July, and August and so must the counselors of Day Camp.

5.29.2007

Tuesday By Fish


Observations:
  1. I'm not even close to objective on this one.
  2. She's what, like, 17 in this video and I think she's a fox. Does that make me a bad person?
  3. I think it's pretty obvious to all of us who she wanted to answer for the second question.

On Deck:
  1. Rudy By Scout

Still Up For Votes:
  1. Chilly By Gator [1]
  2. Fish By Chilly
  3. Tuesday By Fish [3]
  4. Disco By Tuesday [1]
  5. Montana By Disco
  6. Snorts By Montana [1]
  7. Flip By Snorts
  8. Lark By Flip
  9. Bruin By Lark [1]
  10. Spidey By Bruin [1]
  11. Scout By Spidey [1]
  12. Rudy By Scout [3]
  13. Spiff By Rudy [-1]
  14. Who By Spiff
  15. Crush By Who
  16. Frodo By Crush [3]
  17. Gator By Frodo
  18. Gator By Gator [4]

13 Comments:

Blogger Ryan Sears said...

I had almost forgotten how much fun it is to make Tuesday uncomfortable. Miss you, friend.

5:48 PM

 
Blogger Spiffer said...

WOW! Let me see...was Gator standing in the upper right hand corner? More than a hint of a crush in Tuesday's glances!

7:04 PM

 
Blogger Dan Meyer said...

I know, right? She's totally into me.

7:36 PM

 
Blogger Andrea said...

gator by gator

9:44 PM

 
Blogger Dan Meyer said...

Dag! I can't buy a comment out of my girlfriend. I've been baiting her for the last week-and-a-half but she's holding out.

9:47 PM

 
Blogger Dr. Love said...

Tuesday has motivated me with her uncomfortableness. So I would like to see Spidey by Lark please.

10:39 PM

 
Blogger Dr. Love said...

My bad Spidey by Bruin...opps

10:40 PM

 
Blogger venessa said...

my goodness....tuesday all about you in that video, gator. it was great, i loved it!!!!

12:08 AM

 
Blogger venessa said...

and currently i am missing some snorts...so can i vote for snorts by montana. 2 people that i love.

12:09 AM

 
Blogger alexandra said...

fish... humility? was that a joke? ha... yeah, for sure tues was totally not just looking at g8r because he was holding the camera. that was some full-on-looking-into-his-eyes stuff. i can see it. and was i the only one that thought tuesday and disco look like they could be sisters? i've never thought that before but there were a couple of shots where i thought that. hmmm. gator by gator.

2:42 PM

 
Blogger Ryan Sears said...

Gotta love when Ali-girl decides to make an appearance. Loves it! Guess I just managed to wrap a humility-coated veil over Tuesday's eyes.... that's just how goods I be.

7:58 AM

 
Blogger Alisa Marie said...

i also love how tues tried to turn it on you fish. you got a little uncomfortable in the end there.

I miss snorts too... lots and lots... so i vote for flip by snorts and snorts by flip.

9:47 AM

 
Blogger Collie said...

I know I've been out of commission for a couple weeks, but I believe my name was mentioned in this one? Sweet.

8:12 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home