Life continues past the months of June, July, and August and so must the counselors of Day Camp.

6.03.2007

Disco By Tuesday


Observations:
  1. ObJECTionable content.
  2. NC-17!
  3. If this is what I left in, imagine the stuff I had to censor.
  4. (Um, seriously, tamest interview ever, but kind of impossible not to miss Disco a little after her answer to the bonus question, right?)

Still Up For Votes:
  1. Chilly By Gator [2]
  2. Fish By Chilly
  3. Tuesday By Fish [3]
  4. Disco By Tuesday [1]
  5. Montana By Disco
  6. Snorts By Montana [3]
  7. Flip By Snorts [2]
  8. Lark By Flip [3]
  9. Bruin By Lark [1]
  10. Spidey By Bruin [1]
  11. Scout By Spidey [2]
  12. Rudy By Scout [3]
  13. Spiff By Rudy [-1]
  14. Who By Spiff [1]
  15. Crush By Who [1]
  16. Frodo By Crush [3]
  17. Gator By Frodo
  18. Gator By Gator [5]

4 Comments:

Blogger Michael K. said...

Ha ha! Sunday's not a weekday. "I are Disco. I are silly."

1:29 PM

 
Blogger Alisa Marie said...

awwww. Disco! I love you sooo much! How cute she is. Even cuter is Tues's hurt little face.

That camping trip was fun! Esp. because Gator got pissed that we just sat around talking - when we could have done THAT back at dc.

9:34 PM

 
Blogger Alison Joy said...

yeah so a little embarrassing to say the least...my how I've grown up since then...you better believe it-- I'M A COLLEGE GRADUATE NOW!!! Ask me that bonus question again Tuesday (or any of you) and I bet with all the knowledge I've gained since then I would answer it correctly! ;)...thanks for bringin it back Gator and as always, keeping me humble...and insecure--yeah, thanks.

11:57 PM

 
Blogger Riddler said...

I miss Disco!

Silly Disco!

9:00 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home