Life continues past the months of June, July, and August and so must the counselors of Day Camp.

10.14.2007

A Couple of things

Hey everyone... just a quick update on my life! I hope everyone is doing great.
1. I'm still up at Western finishing up one quarter. I'll be graduating (hopefully) in December which is really exciting. I can't wait to be done with school and (hopefully again) Washington. I really do like it here for the most part but the weather is killing me. Today was sunny but for the most part it is overcast, rainy and cold. Brrrrrr!

2. I'm waiting to hear back from Mount Hermon about a potential internship position starting in January. I really have no idea what I would be doing or if I will be offered a job but I've been praying about it alot can only wait and see what will happen. If not Mount Hermon than I hope to get a job in Cali somewhere whether it is in the Bay Area, Central Coast, or So Cal.

3. Annie (Pixie) broke up with me yesterday, which sucks. You can be praying for both of us. I care alot about her alot and I know God has a plan for both of us, but it looks like our ship has sailed (I think that is how you use that phrase. If not Jav will correct me). It just sucks now you know?

4. Gator- you need to get 07 new staff on the blog and lets get the New Year discussion going soon. Sorry it took so long for me to get you the emails.

I love all you guys and hopefully we can get this blog going again full steam.

- Daff

10 Comments:

Blogger Jonathan said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

9:43 PM

 
Blogger Jonathan said...

Sucks to hear about you and Pixi. You both are in my prayers. Good luck with looking and getting a job.



For new years we should get a cabin in the mountains that has snow. Snow ball fights, sleds, hot coco sitting next to a fire place hanging out with some really cool friends could be a lot of fun.

9:46 PM

 
Blogger Dan Meyer said...

Hey, I still don't have any e-mail addresses, amigo. Never got whatever message you sent out. Send it again, mmkay?

Sorry to hear about all your recent drama. I know you're a survivor.

10:09 PM

 
Blogger Dr. Love said...

Daff, a sexy man like you will have no problem back in the single world. You can always join Riddler and I for gay cake!

Everyone, I don't care where new years is as long as a Kambergs is mixing hard liquor for me.

10:31 PM

 
Blogger Dr. Love said...

Daff, a sexy man like you will have no problem back in the single world. You can always join Riddler and I for gay cake!

Everyone, I don't care where new years is as long as a Kambergs is mixing hard liquor for me.

10:31 PM

 
Blogger Daff said...

I emailed you like two weeks ago G. I'll resend it soon. Thanks Spidey... I do like cake

11:59 AM

 
Blogger Alisa Marie said...

Lots going on Daff. I will keep you in my prayers. You will be surprised to find what the Lord has for you.


It is my goal to get to new years this year if i have to walk there, i will be there.

5:59 PM

 
Blogger Alisa Marie said...

(ok i'd probably drive... but I still really want to be there)

6:00 PM

 
Blogger Dr. Love said...

I'd drive to Bako to pick you up my mexican sister.

9:08 PM

 
Blogger Casey said...

i'm praying for you too Daff! and i miss you and i cannot wait until new years!

1:23 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home