Life continues past the months of June, July, and August and so must the counselors of Day Camp.

1.29.2006

Where ya at

I agree with Fish that there needs to be a bit more action on here, so I figured I'd make a post. Anyway, I saw Rudy for the first time since new years today and I realized that I haven't seen or really talked to any of you Day Camp folk since around then and that's just no fun. I am planning on going to Chico in a few weekends, I don't remember if any of you go there or not, but if you do, let me know because I'd love to drop in and say hi. Also, for you socal folks, my friend and I are planning on going to Santa Barbara, Los Angeles and possibly San Diego towards the end of February, so let me know where you guys are at, because I think we're making stops at basically every school along the way to visit friends. And well, you guys are friends, so I better stop in. I hope to see some of you in the coming months and for those of you not in those areas, I have four day weekends and am still jobless (also a prayer request there, I REALLY need a job), so drop me a line and let's meet up. I hope all is well with you guys, I put my application in for this summer and am really set on it (as long as they want me), hopefully some of you are able to return.
Matt-

9 Comments:

Blogger Spiffer said...

Dude- I'm in San Diego if you want to visit me, and Disco is in Chico if you want to visit her. MY number is 530-306-9830, you can still call me Spiff, not my real name. Good luck in your travels and for the summer.

11:41 PM

 
Blogger venessa said...

thanks again for visiting me sushi!!!! i miss all of you guys...just wanted to holla.

12:01 AM

 
Blogger Ryan Sears said...

I'm in LA. You had better stop here is all I have to say.

12:17 AM

 
Blogger Michael K. said...

I'm in Berkeley. 707 206 8213.

9:28 AM

 
Blogger alexandra said...

michael k. is funny.

i'm not all that far from chico, matt kanbergs. do what you will.

12:29 PM

 
Blogger Dr. Love said...

Who knew Fish what a poet?
I didn't know it.

12:39 PM

 
Blogger Matthew K. said...

Ali I'll try to stop in. I'm coming up with a few friends, that being one of the things that could make it less possible to stop. Spiff, I'll definitely call you up if we make it that far down south. Fish, UCLA is definitely a stop on the list, I'll let you know as soon as we get a date set. If not end of this month, real early next month.






And Ali, please don't encourage michael k.

2:07 PM

 
Blogger Dr. Love said...

Careful where you park in Westwood. Curb colors are not what they seem.

wary,
~Spidey

6:19 PM

 
Blogger Hula said...

I'm in Santa Barbara. 805.680.0357.

Hope you're able to find a job soon. :)

5:50 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home